Monday, May 23, 2016

ULBRE MAX Review - To Get Smart Home Theater



I bought ULBRE MAX projector for creating a home theater, to be honest, Im always indecisive when overwhelmed with options and I do a lot of comparison before making order. So I scanned down to the very bottom of options on the screen since you might always have better ones later. 

This ULBRE MAX projector was my final decision. The sleek appearance caught my eye first, and when I take a closer look, I was curious about its ultra-short focus , seems like its something unique about ultra short throw projector and I havent seen much of this feature in other projectors in the market.
And when I received and installed, ULBRE MAX is really to my satisfaction, the texture feels great and it allows me to watch a really big screen in my small apartment, which is exactly what I want, this is much better and cheaper than TV and I think its becoming the trend that people use a good projector to replace TV, they claim its the ultra-short focus, which turns out its very true as the large screen of the size is twice of that my old TV at distance of about 1 meter against the wall and it presents clear image as well, we placed it a little bit further away from us and the brightness and illumination work out great as well, we were watching Captain America with the Martian again as we are huge fans, and the projecter has really created this atmosphere like in the cinema, I guess there would be more movie time in our home from now on.

 

And I would like to mention about its convenience for my home teaching as well, sometimes I use it for my part-time teaching as a English teacher, it supports WPS and a lot of my favorite softwares, so like a bonus point. Anyway, my several hundred bucks are totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment